Interested in starting a brand in the charitable and nonprofit space and seek to be exempt from federal taxes? Allow tmalaw to form your new business entity and apply for 501c3 tax exemption status on your behalf.
- a 40-minute consultation with Attorney Trezanay M. Atkins regarding your brand and business idea
- formation of your new business entity (e.g. corporation) and necessary governing documents (e.g. bylaws)
- a 60-minute attorney-client meeting to provide counsel and guidance on new corporate responsibilities and record-keeping.
- drafting and filing of 501(c)3 application
- monitoring of application
- includes business entity registration government filing fee up to $100
- includes 501c3 application government filing fee up $300
Business Formation with 501c3 Filing
You have the right to a full refund as long as you cancel your purchase within 48 hours of your consultation appointment. If you choose to cancel your purchase less than 48 hours before your consultation appointment, there is a cancellation fee is $275. Once your consultation is complete, our team immediately begins work on your entity formation filing and documents. The maximum refund you could receive at this phase is $1,550.00. This amount is not guaranteed when requested. The refund may be less if we have already started preparing or have completed your formation filing and entity documents. Once your attorney-client meeting and 501c3 filing has been completed, the maximum refund you can receive is $300. Once your 501c3 application is submitted to the IRS, there is no refund provided to the client whatsoever. The client agrees to this understanding by submitting payment via our website and submitting their intake form to our firm for representation. There are no exceptions to this refund policy.